- I did a refinance loan application signing at the borrower’s address. Jesus help me, my patience was tried. I have a ton of patience, but I wanted to hurry so I could see my family for a bit before we had to scatter, and this one was not a signing to hurry on. It was what it was- trying!
- I helped a former customer get through a hurdle so that he could get a plate for his new trailer. Without giving up details, he won the trailer and the business he got it from was not very helpful, but we got it done.
- I met a lady at the Walgreens parking lot of Jones Creek in Baton Rouge for a title transfer. She helped me out by meeting me there, and we got it done in a flash.
- I did a refi loan closing for my favorite lender at the borrowers home in southeast Baton Rouge. People that use this to consolidate their debts make me jealous. It’s a really good idea.
- My last job of the day was another vehicle sale. We met at Jason’s Deli on Siegen. This buyer was one of the very few honest taxpayers that I have met. Wanting to pay taxes is not a trait that I share or feel morally obligated to have, but to each his own, I guess. Weird!
On the personal front, I had a taste of a birthday lunch, but I had to bail out to work. I got some good presents for my birthday including clothes, a game, a blender, and a bunch of alcohol mixes. I can’t wait to make some drinks with my new blender, and I really needed the clothes. The strawberry cake was great too, but I think I ate too much of it.
Thank you for reading my notary blog. If you want a notary to travel to you, and you live around Baton Rouge, call me at 225-907-5280.