Here is a list of the most common questions that I get, and hopefully their answers:
- How do I contact you? If you want a traveling notary that will come to you anywhere in the Baton Rouge area, just call me at 225-907-5280. You can also email me at georgectull at yahoo dot com.
- What are your hours? As far as I know, I am the only notary from Lafayette to New Orleans that is literally open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I never close, including nights and weekends.
- What are your rates? How much does it cost to get something notarized? The answer to this one is complicated. I think I charge a fair and honest price, but of course all of us want something for nothing, so you be the judge. The easiest way to give you a rate is for you to just call me at 225-907-5280. I need to know if you are coming to me or if I am coming to you, what you need to have notarized, if you need assistance in preparing any papers, and if you sound like a nice and friendly person.
- Where can you come to? What is your area? I can meet you at my office, your office, hospitals, prison, your home or even a random parking lot. I regularly meet with my clients around the Greater Baton Rouge area. I am available to notarize anywhere in Louisiana, but of course the price tag rises the further away you need me.
- Do you handle vehicle transfers? Yes I do. I provide to bills of sale and transfer the taxes. You will need to get proof of insurance and go to the OMV to pay your taxes and get the new license plate.
- Can you create a power of attorney? Yes I can. I create them almost every day.
- Can you help with the purchase of a piece of property? Yes. Give me a call and I will tell you what I can do. I also handle real property donations.
- Do you do mortgage closings? That’s my main business. I work for mortgage companies, lenders, title companies, title attorneys, and individuals just like you for every type of loan closing that you can think of.
- Are you the best notary in Baton Rouge? Yes, I am.