- I visited a couple that lives off of Sherwood Forest. I had met with them on Saturday to discuss creating will for each of them. Today we finalized them. They were repeat customers, and they were just genuinely nice and appreciative.
- My next stop brought me out to Baker, LA. I met with another regular customer to notarize a cremation form. We also talking about creating a Last Will & Testament. I will be working on that tomorrow and then meeting with her again on Wednesday to notarize it.
- Next on the list was a car donation. I met a man at the Wendy’s on Highland Road, near Airline, and we took care of the paperwork so that he could donate his car to his daughter.
- I then went to Denham Springs, LA somewhere off of Juban Road for another car sale. It went smoothly enough, and everyone seemed pleased.
- From there I headed all the way back to the Highland Road/ Airline area in Baton Rouge. I notarized some pension papers for a couple. There home was amazing!
- The next journey brought me out to Gonzales, LA to notarize a power of attorney for a property sale. The seller couldn’t travel to the closing in some other town, so she gave authority to her broker to sign in her place.
- Last, but not least, I did a boat/motor/trailer sale at my home. I got a kick out of the seller because he wanted to erase the memory on his fish finder!
Tomorrow is all about a very confusing small succession and property transfer job. I still need to do some work o it, so I will be up bright and early to get ahead of the game.
On the personal front, we had hot dogs for dinner tonight. Call me trash, but I love hot dogs! I’m not sure if I would rather a steak than some hot dogs. They were great!
Thanks for reading my notary blog. If you want a notary public that is mobile in the Baton Rouge area, call me at 225-907-5280.